Bond, Coupon Bond
Sunday night, J told me he needed to print some documents for the office on legal-sized bond paper. Yep, that's long kokomban to you. So began my search.
Since it was already past 10pm, my chances were limited to 2 nearby grocery stores which close at 1am, and a 24-hour pharmacy/grocery store. After going to the pharmacy and the closer of the 2 grocery stores, I still haven't found any. Sure they had print paper, but it was standard A4. My last stop was a success. They had the legal-sized paper, but they were only available in reams. I was intending to buy only 40-50 sheets. But better than going home empty-handed, I bought one.
When I got home, I told J I found print paper for him. He was surprised when I showed him the whole ream. I said, "Uh, promo. Buy 50, take 450." Haha.
Anyway, when he got his stuff all printed and ready to go, it turned out he needed only 3 sheets. Yep. Just 3. Then he had a brilliant idea. "Bring it back. Tell them you don't want it." Geez. I probably would be able to get away with it, but I said, never mind. I don't want to be doing that again when we need legal-sized paper, given how scarce that size is. So, now I have a ream minus 3 sheets of long kokomban sitting on my desk. I just pray the kids won't discover it there and think I set out paper for their scribbling.


No comments:
Post a Comment