Harry Potter v.2
Again, this isn't a review, of the movie or the recently released book. I had no intention of doing a review, not even of mentioning it again here, but I got really fascinated with my find today. So, I conceded (with myself) and decided to post pics - just pics - of my copy arriving last Saturday (yep, Amazon is so good, even with the free shipping I signed up for, the book arrived with the mail on Saturday afternoon. Of course, that goes without saying, I spent the weekend reading HP7.) We considered going to one of the book-launch parties, but then again, we won't be getting our copies there, so we'd probably just look odd going home without one.
Anyway, on Saturday, it arrived around lunchtime. We were waiting for the mailman to arrive since I was notified that it would be sent through the mail. Funny thing was that J decided we should go out for a while to have lunch. As soon as we headed out, I saw the mailman parking off the road. We drove back, thinking the mailman would deliver our mail first, but it turned out that he would be delivering mails to houses on the opposite way first. So, we went on, knowing that my copy would be waiting for me when we get home. And it was! Right there on the doorstep. The packaging was amusing, I had to take photos.
I wasn't supposed to rip it open, but one of my friends have been taunting me for days. They were telling me up until Friday night that deliveries won't come or that there was something in the news that said pre-ordered copies won't come until Tuesday. So, when I got my copy, I gave them a call and ripped the box loud enough to be heard over the phone.
The flavors are, I should say, pretty accurate (we're trying them as I am writing). Not that I've tasted earwax or earthworm or grass before. I tried a couple of the bad ones and I ended up spitting them out. I still have a taste of soap in my mouth.



4 comments:
nakakatuwa naman itong mga candy na to. pang-fear factor:)
Oo nga. Although pag tiningnan mo, regular jelly beans lang itsura. Ang challenge e yung pag lumalasa na siya. Funny last night, nasa tabi ko yung box, nakita ni liit. Nalingat lang ako, kinain lahat. Tawa kami ng tawa kasi sarap na sarap siya. Di nya ata na-realize na me lasang sabon. Hahahaha.
wooow! and cute, mio!! hehehe. parang gusto kong i-frame na lang (kasi parang di ko kayang kainin e). hahaha! kakaliw! =D
2 boxes pa kamo binili ko, maliit lang naman. Hindi ko na alam ano gagawin ko dun sa 2nd box. Hindi ko na kaya kainin. Plano namin ni Dallas, ipapang-prank na lang namin. Hehehe. Pero kagabi, meron bagong item, naka-pouch na lang siya. Mas cute, e. Mas mukhang authentic.
Post a Comment