Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tagged: Three

MommyChi tagged me, and while I thought some of it are tough to answer, I figured it's quite interesting, too. So, here goes mine:

Three things that scare me:
1. Something happening to J or the kids
2. Getting into a road accident
3. Robbers/Bad people

Three people who make me laugh:
1. A
2. D
3. J

Three things/people I love:
1. J+D+A
2. gadgets
3. joy rides/road trips

Three things I hate:
1. Rats (because I've been bitten by one)
2. Snakes
3. People who are lazier than I am =)

Three things I don’t understand:
1. Sports J watches on TV, and yeah, whatever Fantasy sports they are getting in to
2. Why my brother is an ass
3. Why there is envy in the world

Three things on my desk:
1. laptop
2. blank CDs
3. card reader for my camera

Three things I am doing right now:
1. Writing this
2. Thinking what we'd be having for dinner
3. Downloading something (don't ask what)

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Secure my daughters' futures
2. Travel cross-country
3. Live to be a 100? (Sorry, wala na ako maisip, e)

Three things I can do:
1. Knit
2. Drive
3. Pull teeth

Three things I can’t do:
1. Bungee jump
2. Create a super computer
3. Be a vegetarian

Three things/people I think you should listen to:
1. One's own parents
2. Children
3. Just/fair criticism

Three things/people you should never listen to:
1. Hearsay
2. Unfounded statements (just don't be too gullible)
3. Unwanted advise

Three things I would like to learn:
1. Forgive unconditionally
2. Be a better person
3. Hold my tongue

Three favorite food:
1. Puto at dinuguan
2. Spaghetti
3. Nilagang baka

Three shows I watched as a kid:
1. Punky Brewster
2. Small Wonder
3. Shaider

I'm tagging the following people:
1. Yette
2. Roselle
3. Jackie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, favorite ko rin ang shaider :D time space war, ngayon din!

mitch said...

Diba? Diba? hehehe