Vegas
Around this time last year, we went to Vegas. It was for a conference, and so, while J was out, I would take the girls for a walk. If it got too hot, we'd stay holed up in the hotel room, and I'd let the girls peek out the window to watch the Bellagio fountains. Apparently, they loved the trip so much, so when we told them we were driving to Vegas on Friday for J and L's bachelor/ette parties, they were only too glad to go.
This morning, D was going on and on about peeking out the window every 30 mins. I couldn't figure out what for. Then she said, "For the fountains! The fountains go on every 30 mins, diba?" Right. It didn't occur to me right away she was talking about that. So I told her, "It depends. If we can get a room with a view of the fountain, ok lang. But then again, we're staying at a different hotel, e." She answered, "Saan? Jasmine?" I was dumbfounded. Jasmine? Then she said, "Diba sa Aladdin tayo dati? Jasmine naman ngayon?"


No comments:
Post a Comment