Slow
It still feels like the end of the week. The weekend just went by, I didn't even notice. Maybe it was because I was trying to catch up badly with sleep. Thankfully, the girls are really low maintenance. They didn't mind that we just let the weekend pass uneventfully. I think they're even glad for the TV time.
Being a Monday today, I was hoping to jumpstart the week, so we went grocery shopping. It hadn't occurred to me that it was almost a month since we went serious grocery shopping. Which means, it's been almost a month that we were constantly eating out. I couldn't believe that we were THAT busy. Things have gotten really crazy and as much as I'd like to say I want no more of this, it would be unfortunate for me to hope that way -- it doesn't look like it's going to be a breeze towards the end of the year. If, for anything, I should maybe be thankful that we are not getting seriously sick from all this running around, but if I had the choice, I would be glad if we could be left alone. I should say it would only be fair to say we definitely deserve a break. And that break doesn't include anyone who'd wish to tag along. Please lang.


2 comments:
get out, take a vacation or something.....u need and deserve it.....kasi baka isang araw, sumabog ka na lang....hahaha
Thanks, Reigh. I really, really appreciate those kind words. Things would be all good.....wag na lang sila lahat sumama! hahaha
Post a Comment