Reminisce
After going trick-or-treating last night, I went through the older pics while organizing them. I know I have pics from years past and I wanted to remember how D and A looked like back then.
I started taking pictures of them with their Halloween stash 3 years ago, after J wasn't able to join us to go trick-or-treating. And before that, we didn't really go. I used to think that Halloween was just a marketing event -- it used to just happen in the malls, at least in the Philippines. And I hated the crowds! After moving here, I was fascinated at how much people would be decorating to participate in the event. I love how the kids dress up and stay late walking around the streets for candy. The girls just had to have that experience. Of course, the fun only lasts one night -- and so we look forward for the next Halloweens to come.
Oh, I almost forgot my pictures!





5 comments:
can D and A be any cuter? sooo cuddly cuteeee!!!
Thanks, Reigh! I can't believe they've grown so much in such a short span of time. Bulol-bulol pa dun sa lumang video, and now, marunong na magdahilan?! Hehhehe.
aw, they do grow up so fast, dont they?
very beautiful pictures of them, mitch! bt feel ko lumalaki sila bt they are getting slimmer. guess they are so hyperactive so they are losing their baby fats. hehehe
take care a have a nice day!
Hi, Arlene.
Oo nga. They only get taller and slimmer as they grow. But then again, they weren't very chubby when they were babies. Ang lilikot pa.
Post a Comment