Sunday, June 3, 2007

First time

Ok. So, I have been online for quite sometime now. I usually just peek into blogs, always thinking I couldn't probably keep up writing like most of them do. I guess, now, this proves me wrong. Everyday, I find myself having random thoughts brought about what I've seen, read, or heard; and I thought.....if I don't run out of stuff to read, then I won't run out of stuff to write about! What's even going to be pretty cool (at least, for me), is that it would be fun to look back at what I've posted a couple of years from now and reminisce what had been.

I need to mention my friend
Yette, as it is mostly in her blog that I had put in a lot of comments, always in the positive, mind you, and which prompted me to reconsider that I probably should get my own. *lol*

No comments: