Tagged: Weird
MommyChi tagged me on a list of weird things about myself. I should say, I am not too weird -- ABA! in my opinion, normal naman ako! (Haha!) But sige, in the spirit of fun (if there is such a thing) I shall try.....
- I have an uncanny ability to ruin surprises. Yep. Not that I dislike surprises, but somehow, I discover them before they were meant to be revealed. Most recent was my last birthday: the hubby had a surprise gift that he was trying to keep from me (surprise nga, ano ba?). I cannot remember why, but I did something that forced him to reveal his gifts 3 full days ahead of my birthday. And, no....I wasn't threatening him that I was going shopping. *lol*
- I find stuff about people by accident. Aside from surprises, I find some secrets come to me without my bidding. One of my HS bestfriends was always wondering why I would be calling her just when she would be breaking up or getting back together with her then boyfriend. Whatever the case, I would always be calling at the perfect time when she has chika. And I really do find dirt by accident. Such as the case of the lying officemate, and the extent of lies that he was parading around. Of course, I did a little research AFTER I got curious, but what sparked that curiosity was pure accident. (And I only did the research to confirm my hunches. I wouldn't want to say anything that would turn out to be false, would I?)
- I play with my kids' classmates. And I think they think I am their classmate, too.
- I don't like people touching my things.
- I like to keep the house such that I know exactly where everything is, I don't need to go get up to look for stuff. And I mean, EXACTLY. As in, I can direct anyone over the phone to get what I need and it would be right there.
- I am a sucker for horror movies. So much, that I actually did a horror movie marathon a few years back while hubby was away. And I watch alone. I still watch at least 1 horror movie each week, and I think I've gotten to the point that I have even watched the sleazy, low-budget horror movie wannabes. I think I have seen almost all horror movie formulas, some of them are kinda predictable already. Still, the scariest for me was the original Japanese Pulse.....I was so friggin' scared, I didn't even get to see the end of the movie. Oh, yeah, I did....after I fast forwarded past the part that got me scared. Haha!
- I don't like my hands clammy. I will go wash my hands every 5 minutes if that is what it takes, but I hate it when my palms get all sticky and wet.
- I get all OC over my 'toys'. Yep, keep your dirty hands off my stuff. The hubby used to kid me that I should put Saran wrap around my ipod. I almost did.
- I think sometimes, my daughters think I am just a big kid.
Nothing else comes to mind right now, but when I get crazy, something might come up. Now, I'm tagging Melisse, and Mhay; but only if you haven't done it yet and feel like doing it.


2 comments:
pareho rin tayo sa number 4.
ayoko rin na may nakikialam sa gamit ko.
sa number 6 mo naman, opposite mo ako.. hate ko horror movies.. i get nightmares for days. one time, napilitan ako ng asawa kong manood ng The Grudge and believe me, the next day nagpasama ako sa anak kong maligo sa banyo kahit may ilaw.
Haha! I still have memories of watching horror movies with my dad nung bata pa kami. Pag alam namin na matatapos na, biglang tulog na daw lahat....puro naman kasi takot magligpit at magpatay ng ilaw. But now, ayaw ni hubby manood ng horror movies. Masyado vivid yung imagination nya, kaya ako na lang nanonood mag-isa. But, yeah....there are days na inaabot ako ng umaga kasi natatakot na ako matulog! Hahaha!
Post a Comment