Hot Mom
I am not pushing this one, ok? I actually already forgot about it until Tito B mentioned it to me again. He was with J last night, so I think J shared it with him.
A couple of nights ago (or was it last week?), J was away and so the girls slept with me. That night was particularly warm, and so, while we turned the air conditioning on, I usually just set it to turn off very early in the morning. It does get pretty cool in the early mornings, anyway, so that set-up was fine. However, that particular day, it was warmer than usual. I woke up shortly after the preset time and noticed that it was starting to get stifling. I turned the fan on and checked on the girls. Then I pulled A closer to cuddle her while she was sleeping. In her sleep, she said, "Moooom, you're hot." I ignored her, I was thinking she's probably dreaming or something. Then she started pushing me away, saying, "Urong kaaaa, mainiiiit...(Move, it's hot...)"
I know.....when J told Tito B about it, they were probably making fun of me. Hmp! May araw din sila! =)


8 comments:
hahaha! kaloka naman ang daughter mo. tinagalog ka tuloy. lol!
hahaha! that's what happens when our babies are no longer babies.
ang cute naman ni aeon. i could already imagine her saying it. =D
Lady Cess: I know....nababaliw na nga ako dito, e.
Yette: Nyehehehe. Iniisip ko nga, nakakatakot minsan, baka me biglang sabihin na embarrassing in public. Mabuti naman, somehow, when it comes to that, discerning naman sila. Alam ni Aeon bawal kumanta ng "Don't touch my birdie" in school! Nako, don't ask me why she knows that!
bwahahaha! grabe! di ko alam yang song na yan!! virgin pa ears ko. hahaha! =D
ang cute naman ng bunso mo! by the way, i love their new haircuts! ang cute!
Hehehe. Luma na yun, I think that song is a few years older than Aeon pa.
Uh, what haircuts? Those are nonhaircuts, as in April pa yung last ata -- and only because I tried cutting their hair myself and messed up real bad! Buti nahabol pa. Pero ngayon, ang hahaba na, nakaharang pa sa mukha. I always put a clip on Aeon, but she always takes it off. Si Dallas naman, ang kapal ng buhok, hindi kaya ng clip. My gulay. But, thanks anyway. Kahit pala mukhang mga bruha na sila, cute pa din tingnan. Hehehehehe.
hahaha! matagal na pala yung haircuts nila? kasi sa old photos, iba yung hairstyle nila. pero cute nga e kasi parang bob-look, ala meg ryan. ganyan gusto kong hairstyle...pag payat na ako! HAHAHAHA! =D
speaking of haircuts, eto na naman problem ko kay Ethan kasi mahaba na naman yung buhok! patay!
Oh, kasi, yung ibang photos, hindi current. Some of my posts, nakita ko lang yung lumang pics, tapos naaliw ako.
Ang bilis naman humaba ng buhok ni Ethan. Kaka-haircut lang nyan diba? Ayaw na naman pagupit?
i always get scared of people talking in their sleep....but reading this made me laugh out loud....hahaha.
Post a Comment