The Simpsons
Most of you might be aware that the Simpsons movie is coming out soon. I found out this morning that as part of promotions for the movie, some 7-11 branches were "redressed" as Kwik-E-Marts. Yes, the convenience store in Springfield ran by Apu Nahasapeemapetilon. Amusing. Upon further research, I found out there were going to be 11 branches in the US that would be participating in this promotion. More exciting was that we lived so close to 2 branches. So, this afternoon, I decided to take the girls to see the Kwik-E-Mart.
Yup. That's Marge, running off with her groceries.
And Apu, tending over the groceries.
And, of course, Homer.
We had Squishees, which were practically Slurpees in promotional cups. They were also selling the cups as souvenirs, although I was a bit disappointed because they were made of paper/wax. They also had Buzz cola, Krusty-O's and pink donuts.
A, happy with her brain-freeze.


2 comments:
Thanks for the tip! We'll go to the one in LA today :-)
Uy, enjoy!
Post a Comment