Tagged: Screenshot
Era tagged me here to post a screenshot of my desktop. (Era: I am so sorry for not doing this any sooner. Thanks, too, for the Egel. Everyone: you all deserve an Egel! Especially for keeping up with me. *LOL*)
So, here's mine:
I took this photo on New Years day 2007 in Pasadena, right after the Rose Parade. We went to J's previous office to get our stuff and it had this magnificent view of the mountains from the building's balcony. This is the same mountain range I stare at everyday driving D and A to and from school, and somehow, in that 2 years that we called that place home, I have found it very relaxing to watch the mountains. When we were getting ready to move, I planned to take pictures of exactly what I look at on the drive home, but I didn't get the chance with the ultra-busy schedule that we had. This is the next best thing I have on my computer. I wanted to take that with me for when we move, to still be able to get a glimpse of the mountains I have learned to love.
Oh, and I don't like a lot of clutter on my desktop, so the only folders I have on it would be the really temporary ones (as in I keep them there because I needed to edit the contents immediately, and then they would be deleted afterwards) and a couple that I access all the time. One folder is for the stuff I needed while househunting (which I haven't had the time to weed out and delete/keep yet), two of them are picture sets (I needed to edit the filenames before adding them to my main library -- I know, OC!), one for all my receipts from online transactions, and another for the downloads (I would rather it be in a folder on the desktop -- saves me time from searching through the file directory to locate where all my recent downloads went, and I don't really like seeing new downloads cluttering up the desktop, hence, a folder for it. And yes, I said I know already -- OC nga!)
And now I am tagging everyone!
Note: Copy Starts Here!
Desktop Free View Instruction:
A.Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by:
[1] Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).
[2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).
[3] If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.
B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of Icons, things like that.
C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.
D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.
iRonnie - I Set No Corner
Thess - Thesserie
Rebecca - Skippy Heart
Knoizki - A Dialogue With K
Beng - Kauderwelch- domlawrenceOSB-
bluepanjeet™ OTWOMD™
Marie @ Vanidosa Marie and Vanidosa at blogspot
Ems @ Just Let Go and Pieces of Me
Yen @ Me and Mine, Little Peanut and Our Pea in a Pod.
Alpha @ my blog
Jen @ Cellulitic Bliss,
Arlene @ Life’s What We Make It, and All About Her
Leah @ A Matter of Perspective
Mich @ Random Thoughts
Era @ Permanence in Change
Mitch@I can dream, can't I?


No comments:
Post a Comment