Thursday, November 8, 2007

Snagged: Meme

Snagged from Era. I just found it interesting, so I'll be doing mine.

1. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
No. I've always thought I was but hubby said I am so transparent, I might as well be screaming my emotions out. But then again, I was thinking maybe he just knows how to read me.

2. How can we tell that you’re already irritated?
Either I turn really quiet, or I get really sarcastic.

3. How do you treat the person that obviously doesn’t like you?
Deadma. The feeling is probably mutual. I won't spend my time trying to get somebody to like me.

4. What usually ruins your mood?
People who are too assuming.

5. Who do you see everyday that you wish you just wouldn’t at all?
Wala na! Haha!

6. When was the last time that you had a good cry?
I got upset last weekend. Pikon na pikon ako.

7. How often do you shop for clothes?
Whenever.

8. Who’s your long-time crush?
Wahahaha. Secret.

9. Someone you just had a crush on?
Just had? Wala, eh.

10 . Do you have something that you wish you just don’t?
Era: My jelly belly. (Me, too)

11. Do you sometimes crave for something that isn’t there?
Hmmm, not really. We usually find ways to get what we need and want.

12 . Do you wish to live in a faraway land where nobody knows you?
Weird, but I do.

13. Have you kissed a total stranger?
Nope.

14. What do you want to do at this moment?
Go shopping. Bwisit ako, e.

15. The worst feeling?
Being anxious. I am a worrywart. I get anxious over a million things.

16. How about the best?
Being high naturally.

17. Ever given your number to someone you dislike?
No.

18. What will you say to the one reading this right now?
Good luck. Haha.

19. What/Who do you need right now?
Long bath.

20 . Happy with your life?
Most of the time. Hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, this is a revelation ....nyahahaha.....we have a lot of things in common pala.....when im pissed i turn quiet too, tsaka deadma sa mga taong di ko like. hate ko rin ang taong too assuming....