Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jologs

My first class officially started today, although I've had access to the course requirements and exercises since the weekend. So far, everything looks good.....SO FAR. Ewan ko lang when the requirements get more intense. It's new to me, so everything requires a little getting used to, but as far as things have gone, I like the learning environment. And yeah, there is still a learning environment even if it's an online course and I still get to interact with my classmates in a forum-type of classroom. There are exercises and readings to be done, and aside from that, I still have to participate with class discussions, albeit, at my own availability.

Aaaaanyway.......last night, the kids and the hubby were playing around on the computer. We (the kids and I) actually did previous "recording sessions" but hubby wanted to "direct" another one, his choice of song, of course. And what they came up was, well, interesting.

(No, I did not have anything to do with the choreography. And yes, the little one does have an Apple shirt on. hehe.)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cuteng babies mo!!!!!!!!

mitch said...

thanks, reigh.