Saturday, February 16, 2008

Spam

I don't like spam. In fact, I hate spam. Spam emails, that is.

Usually, they go straight to the junk mail box, but somehow, every once in a while, there are stragglers that slip into my inbox. Now, I really don't read those spam emails; I just delete them right away. But a while back, I got one which got me laughing really hard. It was a pity, though. Because of force of habit, I wasn't able to keep a copy of that email, so I have nothing to show for.

Anyway, it is one of those emails advertising male endowment products. Nothing out of the usual, except for the unique phrasing of the "ad" itself. Something about not wanting to look like a "young Filipino boy." I kid you not. I have been looking for a copy of that, but no luck since.


P.S. Should anybody encounter a copy of that, would you mind sharing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no i havent received such email, but im so curious why the filipino boy was given special mention... i dont know whether to laugh or shout "pedophile!"

mitch said...

I know! One liner lang naman yung email, advertisement lang talaga. Funny lang nung nabasa ko, parang nagpapatawa! Heheheh