Tuesday, March 4, 2008

In HD

I love Dane Cook. I just find his humor really funny (albeit a bit vulgar), although I do get tired watching him. Not that I get tired of him -- he just seems so hyper when doing his stand-up performances I wonder if he doesn't get really beat up after.....

Anyway, we rented Good Luck Chuck a couple of weeks ago. Hubby and I were teasing each other that I was going to watch it for Dane Cook, and he for Jessica Alba. Aaanyways....before then, I gave in to hubby's request to change the TV cables to HDMI and then he purchased an upconvert DVD player. I must admit, watching HD programming is almost as good as being face-to-face with whoever is on screen. Pag close-up, mas malaki pa! Having said that, ayoko na kay Dane Cook. Dahil sa lekat na HD programming at HDMI cables na yan, kitang-kita na bako-bako ang mukha nya! Oo nga! Ganun kalinaw, ultimo bako-bako ng mukha, kita!

No comments: