Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Random sampling


This amused me no end. And I thought this only happens in the Philippines. Nothing really looks out of place, but if you look closer, the signpost on the side states: "The selling of merchandise in this area is prohibited by law." Sure.

***



Cars was on HBO (I think) a few weekends ago. I got curious, and living near Route 66, prompted me to do some research on the movie. We found that the Cozy Cone was actually based on a real chain of motels along Route 66.....and one was actually located only 40 miles from where we lived. We drove by just to get some pictures -- the girls were so happy....they were looking for Sally when we got there!


***


Ha! Somebody loves strawberries.











***

I have never been very creative with Legos, so imagine my amusement that my girls can make creations that actually resemble something. They definitely didn't get it from me!

2 comments:

:P said...

ang cute ng cozy cones!!! buti na lang napadaan kayo dun! soo cute! hehe. obvious bang Cars fan din?

mitch said...

Haha. Sinadya kamo namin. Malapit lang, e. Tapos nagpaalam kami magpapa-pic kami dun. I should look for the Star Wars pics that I have. Matutuwa ka din!