Monday, August 6, 2007

Back from Vegas

As they say, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas," so don't expect me to tell. Haha!

But long story short, we are back home, although I've been really, really tired the past couple of days. We are doing ok, although very parched -- both because of the intense heat and too much of something else -- otherwise, we got back alive and well.

So, for the meantime.....enjoy this fantastic view of the Vegas skyline from our VIP booth:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, vegas.....tsk, tsk, tsk....anu kaya nangyari? hahahaha

mitch said...

Ahahaha. I couldn't help but laugh. Parang sobrang wild ba? Hehehe. Hindi naman, I guess to other peoples' views it might be really tame (as in boring), but really, something that's quite unexpected of me. I still choose to keep mum. Baka hindi maniwala yung mga kilala ako personally. Haha!

Anonymous said...

well, i don't mind u keeping it at that......it's your private story to tell....hahahaha